Namche Bazaar Trek gives you the immense pleasure of trekking. This trek is one of the best, easy and comfortable trekking as this trek can also be done by fresh trekkers. This trekking package is specially designed to those who want to experience the taste of Mount Everest in short period of time.
Namche Bazaar trek gives you the immense pleasure of trekking. This trek is one of the best, easy and comfortable trekking as this trek can also be done by fresh trekkers. This trekking package is specially designed to those who want to experience the taste of Mount Everest in short period of time. Namche Bazaar lies inside the Sagarmatha National Park which is one of the world heritage sites of Nepal listed by UNESCO. See more.
The Trekking to Namche Bazaar starts from the gateway of Mount Everest (8848m/29029ft) Lukla. After the successful landing at Lukla Airport, you will start your trekking with lots of excitement and enjoyment. You will walk for three hours and you will reach your first-day destination which is Phakding (2610m/8560ft) with spare time to explore around, heading next day to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) after 6-7 hours soar walk.
On the way to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) you can explore the flora and fauna of the Himalayan region with alpine forest on the way with beautiful breathtaking panoramic view of beautiful snow-capped mountains and the Everest Himalayan ranges such as Lhotse, Ama-Dablam, Nuptse, Kongde, Thamserku, Khangtega Peaks and will get knowledge of the territory with interaction with locals and guides.
You will also get chance to visit Sagarmatha National Park, Sherpa Village, National Park Museum, Khumjung village, and Syangboche village. And the most exciting part of the trek will be a view of Mount Everest (8848m/29029ft).Consequently, you will get opportunity to see the top of the world in front of your face. After the completion of all activities you will be back Lukla (2828m/9276ft) and from there fly back to Kathmandu.
Trip Fact: 08 Days
- Group size: 1-12 people
- Max-Altitude: 3440m/11352 ft
- Destination: Namche Bazaar
- Fitness level: Moderate
- Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Departure from: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Included Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and full-board meal during the trek
- Best time: September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Accommodation: Star Hotel in Kathmandu and tea house, lodge and home-stay during trek
- Trek through the classic expedition route to Mount Everest
- Scenic drive along the bank of Sunkoshi River.
- Passing through Forest and Typical Buddhist Villages
- Great Acclimatization with full comfort for Everest base camp Trek
- Splendid view of Mt. Everest (Highest Peak in the world) and other eight thousand meter above peaks.
- Guided tour of heritages sites in Kathmandu city.
- Breathtaking view of Khumbu ice-fall.
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport - (1360m)
Day02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
Day03: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding - (2,652m) 3- 4 hrs
Day04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar - (3,440m) 6-7 hrs
Day05: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar - (3440m)
Day06: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m): about, 6 - 7 hrs
Day07: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day08: Final departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport
After your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our office representative and transferred to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
The capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu, being the historical and cultural heart of the country, is a popular destination for tourists, trekkers and other types of adventure seekers. The city is a marvelous amalgamation of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and Western cultures influences. Patan and Bhaktapur are its two major neighboring cities. These two cities, like Kathmandu, have a rich historical, cultural and religious legacy which is reflected in the many temples, monuments and artifacts that they contain. You will be taken on a half-day guided tour of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur cities. In Kathmandu, you will be visiting Pashupatinath, the most famous and revered Hindu shrine in the country; Boudhanath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal, Soyambhunath, which contains both Buddhist and Hindu shrines and stands as testimony to the religious harmony that exists in the country; and the 15th-century 55-window palace in Bhaktapur. An orientation session for the trek, which commences the following day, will be organized in the evening.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding - (2,652m/8752 ft) 3-4 hrs
A thrilling scenic flight to Lukla and a landing on a steep mountain runway brings us to the start of our trek at the village of Lukla [2850m]. After meeting the supporting crew, we head up the Dudh Koshi Valley on a well-marked trail and then stay overnight in Phakding.
Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar - (3440m/11352 ft) 6-7 hrs
After a good breakfast at Phakding, we set out for the mountain junction town of Namche; we cross and re-cross the river on high airy suspension bridges. Beyond Monjo is the entrance to the Sagarmatha National Park which was set-up in order to protect and preserve the fragile mountain environment. We then take a steep hike to Namche Bazaar. If the weather is clear, we get the first glimpse of Mt Everest. Namche is the main trading village in the Khumbu and has a busy Saturday market; a meeting place for the Hindu traders from the lowlands and the Tibetan yak caravans that have crossed the glaciated Nangpa La. Namche is the gateway to the Khumbu. This is where we crash out for the night.
Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar -
Namche is tucked away between two ridges amidst the giant peaks of the Khumbu and has an abundance of lodges, tea shops and souvenir shops. It is an ideal place to spend a day, acclimatize to the new altitude before heading off towards Syangboche. To acclimatize, you visit Khunde Hospital set-up by Sir Edmund Hillary, or take a one hour walk up to the Everest View Hotel above Namche for the sunset view of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse and Everest. We then go to Khumjung where we visit a school established by Hillary. We begin our hike after enjoying lunch; by passing the route of Khimde. There are also good views from the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town. After going through our acclimatization drills, we head down to our lodge for some beers & a good sleep.
Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m): 6 - 7 hrs
After breakfast you will be trekking back to Lukla which contains almost 7 hours . On the way to Lukla you will enjoy the vegetation, natural beauty, glaciers, rivers, and different animals of the Himalayan region.
Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: Lukla to Kathmandu
This day you will be fly back to Kathmandu. After having lunch you will be having the sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. In the evening you will be collecting souvenirs, memories of Nepal treks and tours. As this is your last night of your tour in Nepal, farewell dinner program as courtesy for you.
Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 07: Final departure
- Welcome in Airport by garland
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 star to 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Two-way ticket in domestic fixed wings Air craft, Kathmandu by local bus or private jeep
- Accommodation in tea house during trek, lodge and Home-stay
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bags
- trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- All cost for a staff (A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each two clients while on trek )
- Salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park Fee
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
Cost Does not Include:
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal spending money.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
Fixed Departure Dates
&tpl either does not contain any placeholders or is an invalid chunk name, code block, or filename. Please check it.